The COVID-19 virus affects people in different ways. One person will have very mild symptoms and yet to another the effects can be life threatening.
We are all familiar with the CDC recommendations for keeping this virus under control: social distancing, washing hands, repeatedly cleaning surfaces like countertops, doorknobs, etc.
To get the latest recommendations you can go here: CDC Coronavirus Updates
Also, Our State and County have their own recommendations and rules. You can go here to see the latest changes:
Texas Coronavirus Information
Tarrant County Coronavirus Guidance
Tarrant County Coronavirus Latest Information
All that being said, concerning COVID-19, around your home cleanliness should be of primary importance. We can help you with this. Read on to see some of what we do and some hints about things you can do to protect yourself in your home environment.
What We Do
Here is our baseline:
- keep the recommended 6 feet from people
- clean hands with soap often, for at least 20 seconds
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available
- cleaning frequently touched surfaces
- cover coughs & sneezes with a tissue, then throw tissue in the trash
- Employees will stay home when sick
- At this point we will wear a mask. This may change as CDC guidance changes
If one of your assigned home cleaners is sick, we will assign you another or reschedule your appointment.
- We will use CDC approved disinfectant to wipe down your light switches, doorknobs, bathroom surfaces, and other commonly touched areas.
- Where possible, we will use microfiber mops, which have demonstrated a 99% reduction in bacteria.
- We switch out all cleaning cloths and mop-heads between homes and thoroughly launder them between usage.
- We wash our hands with soap and water and use antibacterial hand sanitizer between homes.
What You Can Do
You may choose to clean your home yourself if you are at high risk and you feel uncomfortable with others coming into your house at this time.
Or, you may want someone to clean and sanitize your home so you feel safer.
You must decide your own risk tolerance given your own set of conditions.
We expect you to…
- Observe social distancing.
- If due to allergies you need to sneeze or cough, we expect you to sneeze or cough into a tissue. Do not reuse the tissue and dispose of in a waste basket.
- Please refrain from excessive conversation unless you are wearing a mask.
- Do not expect us to shake hands or any other kind of bodily contact.
- If you fall sick, we expect you to let us know. Our personnel are important to us. We want to minimize our contact with active COVID-19 cases. This keeps us and our other clients safe.
We will do our best to protect you and ourselves.
We promise to keep abreast of the latest from the CDC, Texas, and Tarrant County authorities with regard to the Coronavirus pandemic. We will do all we can to keep you safe.